Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO PT2ME
- Users must agree to the terms before using PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products.
- PT2ME GROUP LTD will treat your use of our Products as acceptance of the Terms & Conditions from that point onwards.
- You may not use the Products and may not accept the Terms & Conditions if (a) you are not over the age of 18+, or (b) you are a person who is either barred or otherwise legally prohibited from receiving or using the Products under the laws of the country in which you are a resident or from which you access or use the Products.
WHO CAN USE PT2ME GROUP LTD's SERVICES
We want our service to be as open and inclusive as possible, but we also want it to be safe, secure, and in accordance with the law. So, we need you to commit to a few restrictions for you to be able to use our Products
- You must be at least 18 years old (unless stated above in the previous section).
- You must not be prohibited from receiving any aspect of our Products under applicable laws or engaging in payments related Products if you are on an applicable denied party listing.
- We must not have previously disabled your account for violation of law or any of our policies stated in our Terms & Conditions.
- You must not be a convicted sex offender.
- You must not be a risk of harm (Including harmful to children, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, political, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.) or damages (Including loss of use, loss of earnings, data, business, or profits) to yourself or others.
You agree not to use PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products to:
- Impersonate any person or entity; or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products or to PT2ME GROUP LTD’s servers, systems, network or data.
- Make available any content that is harmful to children, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, political, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Make available any content that you do not have the right to make available or that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other propriety of any person or entity.
- Make available viruses or any other computer code, files, programs, or content designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products or affect other users.
- Post advertisements for other businesses or spam content in chat rooms.
- Sell services that you do not have have qualifications for.
- As a consumer off PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products you agree to not verbally, emotionally, sexually or physically abuse other users. you are also at risk of abuse and it is up to ‘you’ to report these matters to our team or the relevant authorities.
On becoming aware of any potential violation to PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Terms & Conditions, PT2ME GROUP LTD reserve the right (but shall have no obligation) to decide whether content complies to the content requirements set out in PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Terms & Conditions and may remove such content and/or terminate a users access for uploading content which is in violation in these Terms & Conditions at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions.
Nothing in PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Terms & Conditions gives you the right to use the PT2ME GROUP LTD’s name or any of the PT2ME GROUP LTD’s trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. All rights, title, and interest in and to PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products (excluding content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of PT2ME GROUP LTD and its licencors. Any feedback, comments or suggestions you may provide regarding PT2ME GROUP LTD, or the PT2ME GROUP LTD Products is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, WHILE PT2ME GROUP LTD ATTEMPTS TO PROVIDE A GOOD USER EXPERIENCE, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT: (A) THE PRODUCTS WILL ALWAYS BE SECURE, ERROR-FREE, OR TIMELY; (B) THE PRODUCTS WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DELAYS, DISRUPTIONS, OR IMPERFECTIONS; OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT, USER CONTENT, OR INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH THE PRODUCTS WILL BE TIMELY OR ACCURATE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL PT2ME GROUP LTD, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENCORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF EARNING, DATA, BUSINESS, OR PROFITS) DAMAGES, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
PT2ME GROUP LTD welcomes comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions. You can contact us or get support by following this Link. Contact Us.
The company responsible for the PT2ME.co.uk is PT2ME GROUP LTD, located in the United Kingdom at 4 Athelstan Gardens, Wickford, Essex, SS11 7EE, England. Registered Company Number: 12810055. Authorised Representative: Luke Chambers, Director.
FEES & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
All payments made for services provided by PT2ME GROUP LTD shall be made in advance. Fees are calculated by many different aspects of a customers submission, as this is done manually, errors and omissions are accepted. Service fees will be in accordance to PT2ME GROUP LTD’s rates. PT2ME GROUP LTD reserve the right to alter pricing. All fees paid to PT2ME GROUP LTD are non-refundable, by using PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products you are agreeing to these terms.
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, ADVERTISEMENTS & PROMOTIONS
PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products may contain links to third-party websites, products, or services. Which my be posted by advertisers, affiliates, partners, or other users (“Third-Party Content”). Third-Party Content is not under our control, and we are not responsible for any of their websites, products, or services. You use of Third-Party Content is at your own risk and you should make any investigation you feel necessary before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Content.
PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products may also contain sponsored Third-Party Content or advertisements. This type, degree, and targeting of advertisements are subject to change, and you acknowledge and agree that we may place advertisements in connection with the display of any Content or information on PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products, including your content.
THIS SITE DOES NOT CONTAIN MEDICAL ADVICE
The content of PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products, such as text, graphic, images and other materials created by PT2ME GROUP LTD or obtained from PT2ME GROUP LTD’s licencors, and other materials contained on PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products (collectively, “Content”) are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your GP, physician, or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in PT2ME GROUP LTD’s Products.