PT2ME GROUP LTD understands that your privacy is important and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect the privacy of everyone who visits our website and uses our online services.
We are committed to respecting, securing and protecting your personal data. We are also committed to being transparent about what we collect from you and how we use it.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have several rights about your personal data. This policy has been designed to uphold your rights where we act as a data processor:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about to be erased from our record
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review – if we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason to why. You have the right to complain as detailed below.
Your right to complain
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly to management.
If we are unable to help, or you are not satisfied with our response, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority – The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO can be contacted:
- By post – The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF.
- By telephone – 0303 123 1113
Via its website – www.ico.org.uk
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
By expressing an interest in our services, visiting our websites or registering to use our service, we may collect personal information from you:
- Contact information such as name, company name, address, phone number and email address.
- Financial information such as billing name, billing address and credit/debit card details.
- System information, such as IP Address, browser type and version, and operating system relating to information gathering tools such as cookies.
- Social media handlers.
- Information you have submitted to or through the use of PT2ME services.
- Other information such as number of people within your organisation using our service.
- Or any other personal data you may submit to us.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
The data we collect is used to educate and inform clients about our product and to improve our service.
We may also collect personal information about our prospective and existing customers, employees, vendors, and service providers.
The information collected is used to provide services to our customers. These may include but not limited to any of the following:
- Processing service requests
- (If a Consumer) To enable us to validate your review/report or respond to your enquiry as necessary, or
- (If registered) To promote your services and allow us to contact you in relation to your use of the Service.
- Negotiating contracts
- Handling orders
- Processing payments
- Communicating with customers about orders
- Promotional offers and marketing
- Providing customer support
- Managing customer and prospect relationships
- Developing and improving our services
- Compliance with governmental, legislative and regulatory bodies, and investigating complaints about the use of our services
We process personal information for certain business purposes, which include some or all the following:
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how people interact with our websites
- To provide postal communications which we think will be of interest
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
We ensure that we only process data in the interests of our company in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give clients the best service/products and secure experiences. This is known as “Legitimate Interests”.
We will only ever send you communications that we feel are relevant to you. We may process your information to protect you against fraud when transacting on our website, and to ensure our websites and systems are secure.
When processing your personal information for our legitimate interests, we consider and balance any potential impact on you – both positive and negative and your rights under data protection laws.
Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests. As such, we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law.
If you have any objection to our data processing by legitimate interests, please see ‘your rights’ section at the start of this policy.
STORING AND SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
WE MAY COLLECT AND STORE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION. These may include but not limited to any of the following.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
When you register an account, we collect some personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, home and business postal addresses. If you are posting a new buyer request then we will also collect information that request, and you can upload attachments such as images, video or documents to the service.
We may share your information with business partners or others who are a part of providing your products and services or operating our business.
If you are paying for part of the PT2ME.co.uk service, then we will collect your billing details, including card details and billing address. We also use a third-party service providers to process orders. These third-party services are not permitted to store, retain, or use any billing information provided by us.
When you use the Service, we automatically record information from your Device, its software, and your activity using the Services. This may include the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, and other interactions with the Service.
If required by law or if disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with judicial proceedings, court order, or legal process, we reserve the right to disclose any relevant information.
KEEPING YOUR DATA UP TO DATE
We may retain your information for a period consistent with the original reason it was collected. Upon entering into an agreement with us, we reserve the right to store and use your information. Upon termination of the agreement, we would keep your information for a pre-defined period as stipulated in our Terms and Conditions.
As a client, you have the right to request to review, correct, delete or otherwise modify any of the personal information you may have previously provided to us, at any time. As a user of our product, you may generally update information wherever necessary. To update your billing information or terminate your agreement with us, you can do so on your PT2ME profile, or contact us directly.
For other requests: erasure, access, portability, rectification, and objection, your requests will be addressed within thirty (30) days.